DigitalBoost Development Grant Launched to Help Scottish SMEs
Fantastic News for businesses in Scotland, as a £10 million fund launches to help with upskilling and investment in digital technologies.
A new grant scheme, funded by the Scottish Government, has become available to SMEs across Scotland. The DigitalBoost Development Grant, provided by Business Gateway, has launched to help small to medium-sized businesses in Scotland expand their online assets and skills to support the Scottish Economy.
The DigitalBoost Development Grant is available via application to Business Gateway’s DigitalBoost National Training Programme.
- The Grant will contribute 75% and clients will contribute 25% of total project costs
- Grants of up to £25K for VAT registered businesses, or £5K for non-VAT registered
- Funds paid directly into your bank account retrospectively
How Hop can help you to get the most out of your DigitalBoost Development Grant:
Hop Digital is Hop PMS’s digital marketing service; A hospitality focussed, digital marketing agency helping businesses to increase direct bookings, drive ROI and boost their online presence.
Founded by Scottish hoteliers, for hoteliers and run by a team of highly experienced marketing experts, creative designers, developers and dedicated project managers who deliver everything your hospitality business needs to achieve online success.
Hop Digital’s Services include:
- Free digital marketing audit and recommendations
- Website design and development
- Digital marketing strategy
- Email marketing management
- Social media marketing
- Content creation including copywriting, graphic design and video production
- PPC and SEO
- Ongoing consultation, support and advice from a dedicated Account Manager